"We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity"
Um ok but I don’t recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200.
my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women
Plus I remember where I lost my virginity.
commission for krazybomb - six more spirits!
1. brine: an ancient spirit that dwells in bogs and swamps - can be responsible for strange lights often seen at night; will also flood the area if angered.
2. dirge: a spirit most often seen visiting those who have recently lost someone close to them; will attempt to comfort and console by singing beautiful yet sorrowful songs.
3. amon: a demon of time, amon is responsible for maintaining order in the timelines. ‘glitches’ in reality are most often attributed to amon sleeping on the job.
4. battalion: this warmongering spirit is responsible for inciting anything from small skirmishes to crusades in the name of chaos. delights in the torment of mankind.
5. atlas: during times of extreme toil, this spirit can visit and attempt to alleviate the stress of the afflicted, albeit temporarily. even so, a few moments of peace can make the world of difference for those under pressure.
6. panik: a spirit of anxiety and stress, panik’s multiple heads often cause it more trouble then benefit as when it does actually see danger, the heads will attempt to pull the single body in multiple directions.